NuLu Fest 2023 in Louisville: Music, Food, and Fun Guide
NuLu Fest Returns for its 13th Year! Louisville's Biggest Street Festival is Back
Get ready for the East Market District's most anticipated event of the year - the 13th annual NuLu Fest is happening on Saturday, September 23, 2023! For one day only, several blocks of East Market Street will shut down for Louisville's biggest and best street festival. Here's everything you need to know:
When: Saturday, September 23, 2023 from 11am to 10pm
Where: The 600, 700, 800, and 900 blocks of East Market Street in downtown Louisville, KY.
NuLu Fest transforms downtown Louisville into a vibrant street party, featuring live music, local food and drinks, art and craft vendors, kids' activities, and more. The family-friendly event brings the community together to celebrate the continued growth and revitalization of the NuLu neighborhood.
The main stage will feature talented local musicians all day long. Check out the full lineup and set times:
- 12:00-1:00 - School of Rock
- 1:30-2:30 - Ben Fugate & The Burning Trash Band
- 3:30-4:15 - Mod Kiddo
- 4:45-5:30 - Luke Powers
- 6:00-7:00 - The Daddy Sisters
- 7:30-8:15 - Kiana & The Sun Kings
- 8:45-10:00 - SonaBLAST! Records Artists
Food & Drink
There will be endless options for delicious local eats and drinks:
- It's Tea Time
- Hot Bunz
- Chop It Like It's Hot
- Bams Creationz
- Viking Hat Bakery
- Froggy's Popcorn
- Purrl Boba
- Louisiana Passion
- Happy Belly Bistro
- Vendors selling chocolate, lemonade, coffee, and much more
Breweries & Bars:
- Against the Grain
- Butchertown Brewing Company
- Milewide Brewing Co.
- Four Pegs
- Castle & Key Distillery
- Happy Belly Bistro
- Thirst Aid Bar
- And more!
Shopping: Local Vendors
With over 150 local vendors spanning several blocks, you'll find endless handmade and homemade goods:
- Jewelry from LoopLove Jewelry, Sparkle Motion Jewelry
- Candles from Winking Owl Soap Co., Candles by Jai
- Textiles from Louabull, Shelbs Chic Boutique
- Woodcrafts from Willows Woodworking, A New Spin on Wood
- Soaps from Lily & Oak Soapery, Velvet Outlaw
Art & Home Décor:
- Paintings and prints from Sophie Cat Creations, Beauty in Marie's Art
- Ceramics from Sailor Ceramics, Made with Fire
- Home goods from Zydeco Tree, The Painted Ladies, Derby Town Vintage
Apparel & Accessories:
- Louabull, Janky Clothes, Shelbs Chic Boutique
- Badge lanyards from Bandz by Sam
- Hats and apparel from Kentucky Branded
Self-Care & Beauty:
- Bath and body from Hazel and Hunt, Velvet Outlaw
- Candles from SeQuel Scents, Serene Nights Candle Co.
- Beauty vendors like Dollface Brows & Beauty
Food & Drink Items:
- Ole E’s Rubs and Spices, Ceylon Spices
- Louisville Shrubology drinking vinegars
- Naturally Created 4 You healthy snacks
NuLu Fest offers plenty of kid-friendly entertainment:
- Chalk Art Area
- Face painting and balloon animals
- Arts, crafts, and music in the designated kids' zone
- Ride the Teddy Bear Mobile
- And much more!
Getting There & Parking Info
With street parking limited in the NuLu neighborhood, we recommend taking ride share or public transit to the festival. The Clay & Campbell bus stop is centrally located near the action. There are also several parking garages and surface lots within walking distance of the festival. Bike parking will be available on Clay Street.
Want to get involved? Volunteers play a critical role in making NuLu Fest happen. Sign up online to choose your volunteer role. Volunteers receive a commemorative t-shirt, meal voucher, and drink tickets.
- Artists/vendors can apply for booth space
- Volunteers needed - get a free shirt and food/drink tickets
- Potential sponsors can email [email protected]
NuLu Fest aims to be accessible and welcoming to all. The festival grounds have paved streets and sidewalks allowing those with disabilities to navigate the event. American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters will be on site. Reach out to festival staff if you have any questions or need assistance.
Follow NuLu Fest on Instagram and Facebook @nuluofficial for updates leading up to the event. Tag your photos with #NuLuFest to share your experience!
We can't wait to see you at Louisville's biggest and best street festival!