Bullitt County KY Homes & Real Estate
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in Bullitt County, KY.
If you would like more information on any of these Bullitt County real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Bullitt County listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
About Bullitt County
Nestled between Louisville and Elizabethtown, Bullitt County offers a peaceful small town charm just outside the big city. Known for its beautiful rolling hills and green pastures, Bullitt County is an ideal place to enjoy nature while still having access to urban amenities.
The quaint town of Mount Washington charms with its antique shops and cafes lining the traditional main street. In Brooks, residents relish the outdoors with hiking trails, fishing spots, and parks. Shepherdsville, the county seat, provides convenient shopping and dining options.
With a low cost of living, highly rated schools, and a tight-knit community, Bullitt County appeals to families and individuals seeking a high quality of life. The county provides a nurturing environment to raise children, while still connecting residents to everything Louisville has to offer just a short drive north.
With its natural beauty, small town warmth, and proximity to the city, Bullitt County offers the best of both worlds.
Bullitt County Schools
Bullitt County is home to great public schools that provide quality education from elementary through high school. The county has numerous elementary schools such as Brooks Elementary, Cedar Grove Elementary, and Mount Washington Elementary that lay the foundation for learning. Excellent middle schools like Bernheim Middle School, Bullitt Lick Middle School, and Hebron Middle School transition students into their teenage years. For high school, students can attend Bullitt Central High School, Bullitt East High School, North Bullitt High School, and Bullitt Alternative Center. Learn more about the school district at https://www.bullitt.k12.ky.us/.
Bullitt County, Kentucky, offers a wealth of resources and services to its residents and visitors. Here are some valuable resources you can access to learn more about the county and its offerings:
- Useful Links: Explore a curated list of useful links related to various aspects of Bullitt County.
- History: Delve into the rich history of Bullitt County to learn about its roots and cultural heritage.
- Bullitt County: Discover comprehensive information about Bullitt County, including its government, services, and attractions.
- Ordinances: Access the ordinances and regulations governing the county, ensuring a well-organized and safe community.
- Budgets: Stay informed about the county's financial matters by reviewing its budgets and financial plans.
- City Council: Learn about the representatives and decision-makers in the Bullitt County City Council.
- City Hall: Find information about the City Hall, its services, and contact details.
- Police Department: Access resources related to law enforcement, safety, and community policing.
- Fire Department: Explore information about the fire department, its services, and fire safety tips.
- Sewer Department: Learn about the county's sewer services and infrastructure.
- Public Works: Discover the essential services provided by the Bullitt County Public Works department.
- City Administration: Access information about the city's administrative offices and services.
- Interactive Map: Explore an interactive map of Bullitt County for geographical and planning purposes.